Full Menu Option on Popup Menu for Messages Does Not Work
rh29485
Enthusiast - Level 2
I have a new BB Bold 9650, OS 6.0.  In "Messages", when I click on the Date Header to call up the Popup Menu, then I click on "Full Menu" on the Popup Menu, nothing happens.  Seems to be a randomly occurring thing.  An OS 6.0 bug??   Anyone else experienced this??  (I realize I can also just click on the BlackBerry key to go to Full Menu.)
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Full Menu Option on Popup Menu for Messages Does Not Work
rh29485
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update:  The "Full Menu" option on the Messages "Popup Menu" fails to work in the following situation:

1) You receive an email.

2) You open the received email and send a Reply to it.

3) You move the cursor to the Date Header and hold it down to call up the Popup Menu. 

4) The Full Menu option does not work when clicked on. (I do this to access the Full Menu to use "Delete Prior" to delete both the email and my reply.)

I've called Verizon Wireless, and they have duplicated the problem.  They think it must be a OS 6.0 software bug.  They told me I'd be a genius if I could figure it out.  Yea, right!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rh29485
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update:  The "Full Menu" option on the Messages "Popup Menu" fails to work in the following situation:

1) You receive an email.

2) You open the received email and send a Reply to it.

3) You move the cursor to the Date Header and hold it down to call up the Popup Menu. 

4) The Full Menu option does not work when clicked on. (I do this to access the Full Menu to use "Delete Prior" to delete both the email and my reply.)

I've called Verizon Wireless, and they have duplicated the problem.  They think it must be a OS 6.0 software bug.  They told me I'd be a genius if I could figure it out.  Yea, right!

0 Likes
rh29485
Enthusiast - Level 2

Driviing me crazy! I have a new BB Bold 9650, running OS 6.0.  When am in "Messages" and hold down the trackpad over the Date Header, the "popup menu" comes up OK, but when I click on the "Full Menu" option on the "popup menu", nothing happens.  The funny thing is that if I first go into the "Full Menu" by depressing the "BlackBerry Key" (the old conventional way of accessing the Full Menu), then I access the "Full Menu" option on the "popup menu", then it works!  This only happens in the "Messages" program.  Has anyone else seen this?  I'm just trying to establish if this is a OS 6.0 software bug.  Thanks!

0 Likes