Facebook in the afternoon...
jessecartz

Every afternoon (from about 1pm to 6pm) for approximately the last week, when I click on FB icon on my screen of my BB Curve 8330, one of 3 error messages pop up.  Either:

"There was a problem communicating with Facebook"

"Your session has expired, please login again"

"Could not connect bc a data service is not available.  Please try again later."

Facebook works fine in the mornings and evenings.  I'm assuming its an issue with Facebook as I'm still receiving emails, texts, BBM, etc with no interruption whatsoever.  I even went as far as to uninstall FB from my phone and reinstall it but no luck.  Has anyone else had this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Facebook in the afternoon...
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

I just logged on to Facebook Mobile on my Tour with no problems.  The only thing I can think of is that you did not have a data signal to your phone.  If your device has 1xev in lower case letters then you can not send/receive data.  The 1XEV must be in caps when your device is in mode to send/receive data.  Try a battery pull to refresh your device.  As far as the time thing and Facebook, I think that is just coincidence.

Doc

0 Likes
morcguy

There are some well-publicized problems with Facebook on a national level.  could that be it?

0 Likes
jreilly37

I get this same thing but it's not just during a certain time period....It's most of the time!! **bleep** me off too because my girlfriend who is on the same wireless account with me has no problem whatsoever.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

I know FB has been having some issues of late, so maybe it just them.  Probably not your devices.

Doc

0 Likes