Email issue
jburg03
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a BB 9650 that I have for almost 2 years now.  According to the site I am not due for an upgrade till January.  The issue I have been having lately and all of a sudden is that if I try sending an email from my blackberry to anyone at my company, it get lost in limbo and 3 or 4 days later I get an undeliverable email back saying it timed out.  I had been able to send emails from it for the last year or so to my company but now nothing.  If I send it from any of my internet email accounts from the websites it goes through fine.  It is just from my blackberry.

Also, recently have notice for a person who lives in NYC and basically surrounded by 3G service, the 9650 lately keeps searching for service, is there anything I can do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Email issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Jburg03,

We apologize for the delay with our response. There are a few troubleshooting steps we can take to resolve this issue. The first thing you want to do is power off the device and remove the battery for 30 seconds. If that does not resolve the problem, please follow the below steps to delete and re-add the email account.

1.From the Home screen, press the Menu Button.
2. Select Setup.
3. Select Email Settings.
4. Highlight the desired email account then press the Menu Button.
5. Select Delete.
6. Select Yes and exit out to the Setup icon.
7. Select Email Settings.
8. Select Add.
9. Select the account type.
10. Enter the appropriate Email address and Password then select Next.
11. Select OK.

Thank you,

NidiaA_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes