Email Problems
jack0451
I noticed when I turned on my Blackberry this morning, there was no new email messages. I thought no one sent me anything, however, I just checked my Gmail on the Internet, and there were several messages that were sent.

I deleted my email setting and set them up again, but to no avail. I can still send messages but can't receive them.

Is there something going on with the network or am I just having a Blackberry problem? I didn't have the problem yesterday. It apparently started overnight.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Email Problems
Jennifer22

You are not alone.  I live in Delaware and I have no e-mail service on my Blackberry today.  When I logged on my computer I found 20 e-mails waiting for me.  I've looked all over the website and don't see anything from Verizon about an ETA for a resumption of service.  All other data services seem to be working fine for me.

Jen

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Currently, there is a problem nation-wide with the Blackberry service.  It started in the very early morning hours.  It is still on-going, however, some of the features are coming back online.  I sent a test email to myself and it took about a minute to send and about 3 minutes to recieve.  So, email is very slow, but everything should be starting to come back online. 

Doc

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

StreetDocRN wrote:

Hi,

Currently, there is a problem nation-wide with the Blackberry service.  It started in the very early morning hours.  It is still on-going, however, some of the features are coming back online.  I sent a test email to myself and it took about a minute to send and about 3 minutes to recieve.  So, email is very slow, but everything should be starting to come back online. 

Doc

Starting to come back for me also, I have received a few delayed emails in the last 1/2 hour and was able to resend one and receive reply from both recipients.

0 Likes