E-Mail signature trailer
crotonems

How do I change the e-mail trailer that appears presently as "Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry" ?

Thank you,

Gary

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: E-Mail signature trailer
Spiral
Master - Level 1
0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

Try this Method, works for me.

How to remove "Sent From My Blackberry"

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go to your Blackberry menu, and then Setup.  Choose Email settings, then highlight the one you want to edit the signature for (I have different signatures for different email accounts).  When it is highlighted, hit the BB menu key, and choose Edit.  Scroll down till you see the signature field, delete the text and create your own, or leave it empty.  Scroll to the Save button and save your changes.

HTH,

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Spiral wrote:

Try this Method, works for me.

How to remove "Sent From My Blackberry"

I tried reading through that thread and it was confusing.  ALthough the correct answer (IMHO) was there, several replies also referenced logging in to your BIS account via the web browser and that's not necessary at all; you change the signature for your email accounts on the device itself through the email setup.  Unless I'm missing something?  (This is entirely possible, since I am very new to Blackberry.  Educate me!)

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

Just after you posted this question, there was an interesting article posted over at Crackberry.com.  Check it out at http://crackberry.com/quick-tip-how-modify-e-mail-signature-your-blackberry-device-0

Doc

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Both of the threads on Crackberry mention logging in to your BIS account via computer - I couldn't, although I created a blackberry email account XXXXXX@vzw.blackberry.net I can only access it on the device. The other email accounts I set up (my gmail, an AOL address and one other) I can access on the phone or on the computer.
0 Likes