Do I have any options??
rgustafson85

I'm just wondering what options I may have if I want to return my Storm??  I'm outside my 30 day "grace period"....I was hoping all that is wrong with the device would work itself out.  So far it hasn't come to fruition.  I had heard somewhere that you could return it, even though it's pas the 30 day period, and get a curve?  Is there any truth to this.  Yes, I do know about terminating service, selling it on E-Bay and such, but I'm just trying to figure out the best thing to do since I have made up my mind that the storm isn't what it's advertised as.  Thanks in advance for any information. 

~R

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Do I have any options??
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3

Hello and welcome to the forum!   I wish I could give you better news but I can't.   I too finally chalked my Storm up to a loss and a lesson learned and moved on.    Daily battery pulls and freezing were just too much to take after months of waiting for promises that never came.   Unfortunately, once you're past your 30 days you're committed.    The only real "out" you have is to find someone willing to purchase your Storm (naturally at a loss to you) and assume (take over) your current contract which Verizon will allow.   Yes, there's the old sell it on EBay thing as well.    You are in a group of a great many and they are growing daily.  

dancingphone.gif

0 Likes