Deleting Media
mike492

I'm losing my mind here! I plug my Bold 9930 into my laptop and access the Blackberry Desktop.  I use the option to delete all media from the device (300 pics and 4 videos.)  The items get deleted and my phone shows 0 pics, 0 vids, etc.  As soon as I unplug my phone from the desktop, all the pics and videos re-load into the phone! I even tried changing the settings to delete after importing the media. It imported them, deleted them and as soon as I unplugged the phone, back they all came. HELP!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Deleting Media
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are the pics stored on the SD card or on the phone's internal memory?  Are you deleting them from where they are actually stored?

0 Likes
Re: Deleting Media
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi mike492,

Let's get this issue fixed. Because media deletion on a Blackberry phone is a local action only, you would have to manually delete the the pictures and video on your device. If you have the pictures saved on your computer, delete those pictures from your computer before plugging in your device again. This will permanently delete the pictures from your computer and your device.

Click on this article for more information. http://bit.ly/QZZrCd

Thank you,

NidiaA_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes