Contacts on Computer
Simigal

I have a new blackberry tour, just learning about all the features.  Coming from a Treo, the Treo had a contact list on the desktop that you could  sync with. It was easier to type in new contacts that way.    I though the Tour had the Same? Is there one?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Contacts on Computer
SaNDman
Contributor - Level 3
Where did you get the Tour from? If it was from a Verizon owned store they would have done the data transfer. There is Blackberry Desktop Manager a software to goes with Blackberrys, you use it to sync your Tour to computer. :smileywink: 
0 Likes
Simigal

Oops did not make myself clear.

They did Sync my Treo to my Blackberry.  What I meant was A contact list you keep on your computer that matches what is on your phone.  You can open the list on your computer, add names and numbers, then when you synce your computer to BB it puts the names in for you.  Treo called it the Palm desktop. 

0 Likes
SaNDman
Contributor - Level 3
Sorry could give any more help. Blackberry Desktop Manager software (comes with the Tour- load into your computer) maybe able to transfer new  contacts you have on computer. Not fimilar with Tour, but Storm suppose to have the same Desktop Manager as the Tour.:smileysad: 
0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3
I know what you are saying and there are programs and apps out there for that. That will let you sync with your pc and save a copy on your PC. Not like desktop manager where you cant view them.
0 Likes