Can't find my VCast Ringtones
ladiesman

Ok guys ladiesman here :smileyhappy: I just got my new storm 2 and it's good. I recently purchased two ringtones from the VCast application via  storm2. I saved the ringtones to phone memory when it asked me to choose between data card and phone memory. Well surprise! I can't find them now anywhere in my phone i browsed for them searched for them in my music and Ringtones and everywhere else. So, looking for someone to help me out with this, how can or where can I find them? I appreciate the help!.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't find my VCast Ringtones
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

ladiesman wrote:

Ok guys ladiesman here :smileyhappy: I just got my new storm 2 and it's good. I recently purchased two ringtones from the VCast application via  storm2. I saved the ringtones to phone memory when it asked me to choose between data card and phone memory. Well surprise! I can't find them now anywhere in my phone i browsed for them searched for them in my music and Ringtones and everywhere else. So, looking for someone to help me out with this, how can or where can I find them? I appreciate the help!.

Hi,

Welcome to the forums.  Usually, if you download any file, it might put the files in the downloads folder if you have one.  Look there.  If not, go to Media>press the Menu key and Explore.  From there you can look on your media card or in the device memory.  Just search through the folders and you should find it.

Doc

0 Likes
ladiesman

Thank you for the reply now I got a new issue, The ringtones i purchased, I am not able to use them., they play but i cannot apply them to my phone or messaging. When i tried they give an error message saying "cannot assign protected ringtones"....????

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

ladiesman wrote:

Thank you for the reply now I got a new issue, The ringtones i purchased, I am not able to use them., they play but i cannot apply them to my phone or messaging. When i tried they give an error message saying "cannot assign protected ringtones"....????

Hi,

If you have a new issue or problem, then start a new thread here in the forums for that issue.  If this issue in this thread concerning VCast ringtones is solved, mark the thread as Accepted Solution.  This will help other readers who search the forums for problems to be able to do a search, say, for "VCast ringtones" and they will find this thread.  This is very important in forums and the purpose of the forums.  Thanks for your help in making the forums a great place.

Doc

0 Likes