Can my Blackberry Curve 8530 be hacked?
cordelia921

I have reason to believe my Blackberry has been hacked. My soon to be ex hasband seems to be getting my text messages. He previously put tracing software on my laptop, so... Is there a way for me to find out for sure? Also because of the laptop incident t, I have been using it as a mobile broadband to connect my computer to the internet. Would it be possible for him to see what is on my computer??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can my Blackberry Curve 8530 be hacked?
RocRIz
Enthusiast - Level 2

ANYTHING can be hacked.  It just depends on how much time and resources one wants to put into the hack.

0 Likes
Re: Can my Blackberry Curve 8530 be hacked?
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

cordelia921 wrote:

I have reason to believe my Blackberry has been hacked. My soon to be ex hasband seems to be getting my text messages. He previously put tracing software on my laptop, so... Is there a way for me to find out for sure? Also because of the laptop incident t, I have been using it as a mobile broadband to connect my computer to the internet. Would it be possible for him to see what is on my computer??

Greetings! Cordelia921, I can understand why you're troubled. Privacy is a valuable thing, and I certainly wouldn't want you to feel that yours has been compromised. I cannot say with certainty what the current status of your handset is, though I have to express serious doubts that the device has been hacked in such a way that your text messages are being monitored from outside the confines of your device and the VZW network. If anyone is aware of the contents of your messages, it is far more likely that they are reading them from your actual phone or from the party with which you are communicating. No matter what, I am here to help you! Let me know your thoughts. If you prefer, we can take our discussion off the public boards. You can send me a personal message. Take care, and I hope to hear back from you!

0 Likes