Camera won't work
sareka123

I have had my blackberry storm 9530 for 3 weeks now.   I can not get the camera to work.   I've taken out the battery, Ive tried closing applications and it still tells me there are too many applications open.   What else????????    Am I missing something?    I'm getting frustrated.   Do I have to take it back to the store?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Camera won't work
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

Do I have to take it back to the store?

YES

This is a rare occurence but it does happen and not to just storms but there are a few Tours out there with this same problem. There was an individual posted here with a Tour a couple of days ago with the same problem.

0 Likes
Re: Camera won't work
MrBrownstone

it has a software conflict with other components.  Internet radio, video, etc. all use some common utility that lock up the phone.

You will likely have this same problem with the new phone until they figure out the issue.  I have a plethora of problems with my tour. 

Whenever I get a call while using the video camera, internet radio or the camera my tour locks up.  Technical support is unaware that there's anyof the problems and have no suggestions. 

Quick pull doesn't help and I am going to return mine and take advantage of the 30 day return policy.

I haven't had a home phone since 1997 & this model is the most problematic one I've ever encountered.  What bothers me is that neither RIM nor Verizon have figured it out yet.

0 Likes