Bold 9650 and OS 6
AIvy

I just loaded OS 6 on both mine and my husband's bolds.  I went to send a friend an MMS and there is no compose mms.  I've looked for it in the options but that's so different I can't find it.  Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bold 9650 and OS 6
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi, Alvy,

First, welcome to the Verizon forums.  The new OS 6 does not state MMS, but if you create a SMS and attach a video or picture file, it will automatically change it to a MMS and the phone will send it as such.  Give it a try and it will work.

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AIvy

It is in our service books.....

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi, Alvy,

First, welcome to the Verizon forums.  The new OS 6 does not state MMS, but if you create a SMS and attach a video or picture file, it will automatically change it to a MMS and the phone will send it as such.  Give it a try and it will work.

Doc

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
I just recently upgraded to OS6 and discovered this also - the "compose text message" is the only option - when I sent a picture to my daughter, she got the text portion but not the picture; when I sent the picture alone she got the pic.

Can you not include text along with the picture file? Or was that just a fluke? I think I prefer choosing whether I want to send / compose MMS or SMS - just being given the option to send a text message stumped me at first, I was looking for the MMS option, and thought it was missing....
0 Likes