Blackberry flip Verizon services
tink62

I got a Verizon account about 5 months ago I had to pay a deposit and I NEVER got any type of choice of phones, the phone that they gave to me does not work I traded it in a number of times and each time the phone works less and less I would like to have a choice of the phone that I use as it is the only phone that I use and It should at least work for me. I find this totally unfair and would like to know what I can do about it so I can get a hold of my dry and my children as I am expecting my first grandchild soon and I am diabetic and have to get in touch with my dry often! Thank you .

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry flip Verizon services
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

tink62 wrote:

I got a Verizon account about 5 months ago I had to pay a deposit and I NEVER got any type of choice of phones, the phone that they gave to me does not work  The phone that WHO "gave" you?  Normally, you open an acocunt, and you can choose just about any phone in Verizon's line up at a substantial discount.  So I'm confused as to how you opened an account but were given NO choices.

I traded it in a number of times and each time the phone works less and less I would like to have a choice of the phone that I use   Again, you have a choice when opeing an account, and you have 30 days to exchange the phone for another if it is not working out as expected, or return the phone entirely and try another carrier.  After 5 months, you don't have a lot of options - what exactly isn't working?  If it's manufacturer's defects, it will be replaced under warranty (sounds like this may have happened)

as it is the only phone that I use and It should at least work for me. I find this totally unfair and would like to know what I can do about it so I can get a hold of my dry and my children as I am expecting my first grandchild soon and I am diabetic and have to get in touch with my dry often! Thank you . 

Of course, we all pay for cell phone service and expect it to work, regardless of our circumstances.  Your post doesn't address what about your phone, specifically, doesn't work - no or low signal?  Unable to hear well?  Not receiving calls?  Unable to make calls? 

You posted this in the Blackberry forum with a Blackberry flip in the title, so I am assuming you own a Blackberry - there is a certain amount of (daily) maintenance that goes along with owning a blackberry to keep it running efficiently,, like battery pull to clear memory, closing and exiting apps when not in use, etc.

With a little more information, perhaps someone here can better answer your issues.

0 Likes