Blackberry Z10
MJack

Finally got straight answers from the BB Z10 rollout.  This new phone roll out is for the service/providers only.  It will not roll out of the providers until after they order from BB the product and do what they need to do.  It could be months or more... dirty trick from BB / and the providers.  Who knows when we will see it. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Z10
etfred
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm done with Verizon, the blame belongs with the 4 crappy carriers we have in the US.  I am going to buy an unlock Z10 and will never sign another contract with Verizon or any other US carrier.  They have had the phone for a long time, should of been ready.  Who cares about their crappy apps and branding of the telephones.  Also, very tired of the lack of support for Blackberry, it is the only phone I want.

leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

I really do not think they would make consumers wait months considering within 5 minutes of the conclusion of the launch the Verizon website was updated to show the page that was leaked on the web....Considering BBerry's lack of marketshare in the U.S., it is not surprising they made us wait....My understanding it will be available in March which as of today is one month away...I can wait....

scott21
Contributor - Level 2

BB Z10 is coming march. february being a short month wont be a long wait.

leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

I am wondering if verizon is going to give people the opportunity to order the phone in advance..

0 Likes
etfred
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hope so!!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Likes
owachee

Why can't Verizon just give us a strait answer!!!!!.    

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why do you want Verizon to go through a strait?

The straightest answer is Verizon Wireless will issue a press release when the phone is available for pre-order or the actual release date.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
etfred
Enthusiast - Level 3

Because it's Verizon! I sent an email to the CEO regarding the availability of Z10, got a call back from someone who gave me bull about how they don't know when z10 will be available. VZW will not take responsibility for the fact that they have had bb10 since Oct! All testing should of been complete. Another thing is try to find info on the VZW.com about Z10...well hidden!

0 Likes
etfred
Enthusiast - Level 3

VZW needs to get all their testing done and release BB10! Also, realize not everyone is a Itoy and android fan. Try to find info on bb10 on vzw.com...it's quite a hunt!

0 Likes