Blackberry Z10 and Voicemail
Chemist1

How do you get the Z10 to automatically enter in your voicemail password?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Z10 and Voicemail
HoosierPop
Enthusiast - Level 3

According to the Verizon FAQ page your should be able to put in *86 (2 pauses) password and stop the request for a password.  You change that in your contacts list under voicemail.

0 Likes
HoosierPop
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well that didn't work so I called the support line and they couldn't figure it out either.  So I guess we're on our own to try and break the code and make the request for password go away.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

*86 (comma, P, or whatever works to make a "pause") 1234 (your VM passcode) and finally, #

Keep in mind, *86 only works if you are in your home area, not in extended network or roaming.  In those cases you need to dial your full 10-digit number, then interupt your greeting with *, THEN put in your password at the prompt.  I don't think you can put that many characters in the field.

0 Likes
HoosierPop
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry, that doesn't work for me either.  I've tried all sorts of combinations and nothing works.  I can live with it and I'm not gonna spend a lot of time dealing with it.  Would have been nice though.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HoosierPop,
I know your time is valuable and I understand your desire for the pause voicemail feature. Blackberry is aware and are working on fix. I don't have a specific date for restoration however, you can view any alerts here http://bit.ly/n5snpq Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jinxs1591
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just a question...When you go into voicemail App do you see your number or is it greyed out with no number in the box

0 Likes