Blackberry Tour - gmail message folder issue
jdchristian

Hi - I just switched out my phone for a replacement and I always have issues getting back to where I was before :smileysad:

I have 3 email accounts on my phone.  My account for gmail is coming into my phone fine but not getting to my 'gmail' folder properly.  It is showing as received using: unknown.   I can't find where I can correct this. 

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Tour - gmail message folder issue
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Did you download the Gmail for Mobile app from gmail.com?  You can also go to Email Settings and follow the prompts to setup your Gmail account and that should create a Gmail folder for your email account.  Go to Gmail.com for more info on setting up your account.

Doc

0 Likes
jdchristian

It seems to be a different problem.  My emails are coming in and going to my message folders but then not separating into the other mail folders.  It was working but there must be some setting that I have changed by mistake on my blackberry.  Everything is now saying "unknown".

Jean

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Hmmm, not sure what could be causing that.  I would try to resend my service books and then pull the battery to let the device reboot.  Go back to Email Settings and press the Menu key.  Select service books and select Resend service books.  After that, pull the battery and see if it works better.

Doc

0 Likes