cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Blackberry Tour Flash Player

Miembro

I'd like to be able to view video clips from select newspaper websites and I'm unable to view it because apparently I don't have flash player installed on my blackberry.

What do you guys recommend for a flash player that's free? I know when I went on the Adobe website to try to install flash, it took me to a page that's designed for a PC.

Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
Pestañas (2)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Blackberry Tour Flash Player

Novice

Adobe has been working on this in pepetuity but promises flash support next year for some smart phones. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Okay. I have another question.

I'm able to view certain videos on some websites but I'm unable to on my blackberry. I can't even view videos on www.journalstar.com. Is there any way that I can possibly view videos through Journalstar.com. I'm able to view the videos on my laptop but can't on my blackberry. Any help?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

TheOneAndOnly wrote:

Okay. I have another question.

I'm able to view certain videos on some websites but I'm unable to on my blackberry. I can't even view videos on www.journalstar.com. Is there any way that I can possibly view videos through Journalstar.com. I'm able to view the videos on my laptop but can't on my blackberry. Any help?

Hola:

What version OS do you have on your Tour?  You can check at Options>About.  The current is v4.7.1.61.  I had similar problems you described after I bought my Tour.  It had 4.7.1.40.  After I upgraded to the latest official OS, I can now view videos from various websites, including YouTube.  Just a suggestion, but check to see if you have the latest OS.

Doc

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I do have the updated OS on my phone.

Now I'm able to view videos through Mobile Youtube just fine, but for some odd reason, I can't view videos through www.journalstar.com (its a local newspaper site). I know I'm able to view videos through that site when I'm on a laptop but I can't on my blackberry.

0 Likes