Blackberry Tour Flash Player
TheOneAndOnly

I'd like to be able to view video clips from select newspaper websites and I'm unable to view it because apparently I don't have flash player installed on my blackberry.

What do you guys recommend for a flash player that's free? I know when I went on the Adobe website to try to install flash, it took me to a page that's designed for a PC.

Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Tour Flash Player
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

Adobe has been working on this in pepetuity but promises flash support next year for some smart phones. 

0 Likes
TheOneAndOnly

Okay. I have another question.

I'm able to view certain videos on some websites but I'm unable to on my blackberry. I can't even view videos on www.journalstar.com. Is there any way that I can possibly view videos through Journalstar.com. I'm able to view the videos on my laptop but can't on my blackberry. Any help?

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

TheOneAndOnly wrote:

Okay. I have another question.

I'm able to view certain videos on some websites but I'm unable to on my blackberry. I can't even view videos on www.journalstar.com. Is there any way that I can possibly view videos through Journalstar.com. I'm able to view the videos on my laptop but can't on my blackberry. Any help?

Hi,

What version OS do you have on your Tour?  You can check at Options>About.  The current is v4.7.1.61.  I had similar problems you described after I bought my Tour.  It had 4.7.1.40.  After I upgraded to the latest official OS, I can now view videos from various websites, including YouTube.  Just a suggestion, but check to see if you have the latest OS.

Doc

0 Likes
TheOneAndOnly

I do have the updated OS on my phone.

Now I'm able to view videos through Mobile Youtube just fine, but for some odd reason, I can't view videos through www.journalstar.com (its a local newspaper site). I know I'm able to view videos through that site when I'm on a laptop but I can't on my blackberry.

0 Likes