Blackberry Tour 9630. Does not have the Today Calendar themes.
Missy72
This is my second bb.  I had the world edition.  Just upgraded to the tour which i absolutely love.  I am used to the today calendar themes.  I am aware of the fact that it's not on the phone but what is Plazmic?  I read somewhere that I should install their software on my phone -- it's a theme builder.  will it alert me to let me know that the today calendar theme is available or am i supposed to put a theme together myself.  I just want to see my calendar on the main screen that's all.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Tour 9630. Does not have the Today Calendar themes.
hazex00110
With themes for the blackberry Plazmic is the platform that people use to make themes. You should be able to find free themes like {no third party software/apps links please} has some. you will want to check the description of those themes to make sure they include a today calander theme. Themes that people make will only address certain aspects of the blackberry. example most themes, in my experience, will focus on a background image and icons. {no third party software/apps links please} is another place to find free themes. A precaution: if you donwload third party applications/themes they are unsupported by verizon wireless and if they cause issues you'll just wanna wipe the handheld.
Message Edited by WendyM on 08-18-2009 11:40 AM
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Tour 9630. Does not have the Today Calendar themes.
Missy72

Thank you.  I'll check out crackberry and look around for other sites. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes