Blackberry Tour 9630 Bluetooth Volume Low After O/S Upgrade
brienmorris

I have two Blackberry Tour 9630. Volume on the Bluetooth headset was great until I updated to Blackberry O/S 5.0, now it's on full volume and is still too low to hear well.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Tour 9630 Bluetooth Volume Low After O/S Upgrade
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

brienmorris wrote:

I have two Blackberry Tour 9630. Volume on the Bluetooth headset was great until I updated to Blackberry O/S 5.0, now it's on full volume and is still too low to hear well.

Hi,

When the Tour OS update was released, there were several bugs in that software.  Verizon fixed most of the bugs and released an updated version of the OS.  It has the same OS number, but the platform number is higher.  On your device, go to Options>About and see if your platform is 4.2.0.284.  If it is lower than that, go to the Verizon download page and download the upgrade and upgrade your device.  It should fix your problem with the bluetooth volume. 

Doc

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Tour 9630 Bluetooth Volume Low After O/S Upgrade
BackonEarth

I have the .284, and the volume problem is NOT fixed.  Verizon is about to lose a customer if they don't get this solved.   How about it, Verizon?  I have an original Aliph Jawbone Bluetooth earpiece, which worked great UNTIL the OS upgrade to 5.0 on the 9630 Tour. 

Enough people have the same problem, that doing nothing is not an option Verizon can afford to take. 

The volume in the Bluetooth needs to be increased.  Period.  OS 4.7 had great volume.  Please!  FIX THE VOLUME PROBLEM!!!!!

0 Likes