Blackberry Storm 2 question
chancebb

So I have been looking at reviews on youtube and I just have a quick question. Will you still have to press and click on the screen to do anything on the Storm 2? I have watched Salomondrin and a few of his reviews, however, I can not tell if he is Pressing the screen or simply touching the screen. The pressing and clicking on the screen was what made me hate the original Storm so any info on this would be great. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Storm 2 question
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

Its a touch not a click. The clicking sound you can turn off and is from the haptic feedback on the 9550.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

From everything I've seen and read in different rumor forums, the next generation Storm will have the same SurePress technology.  The difference is that RIM seems to have made some improvements, both with software and hardware. 

Doc

0 Likes
SureTypeBandit
Enthusiast - Level 3

I like how you have to click the screen.  It is extremely useful when searching on webpages. You hover over the right link so you know what you are pushing.  iPhone is sweet, but to many times a friend of mine will just touch the screen to slightly scroll and will click a link.....rather annoying.  

0 Likes
rookietrader
Enthusiast - Level 3

you still have to press the screen...the click screen keeps down mistakes.

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

Instead of a single button sceen you know have 4 piezo electronic pads under the screen. If its the same type of tech why does the screen not click when the phone is off.

0 Likes