Blackberry Roll Call!
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

The Tour has been out for quite some time and the Storm 2 has been out for a couple of weeks. With the increased available application memory of both of these devices I'm curious as to what applications you wonderful Blackberry users have found along your journey.

So here's the deal: Post the 3rd party apps you have on your phone and what model Blackberry you have. For bonus points find an app line Capture-It or Zonasnap to take screen caps of your phone and post those as well so we can see your theme.

I'll go first.

Tour 9630

Apps:

Weather Bug

Tweet Genius

Viigo

Beejive

Facebook

Berrybuzz

YouMail

Poynt

Dictionary.com

GPSed

Z-Snap

Gmail

Google Maps

Google Sync

Ka-Glom

Opera Mini

Pandora

Quickpull

screen1.jpg

screen2.jpg

screen3.jpg

Your turn!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Roll Call!
AzCellUser

NMChile, caan I post on this one with my ole 9530 that eats application memory like never seen before?  I hover around 12.6 mb and do a quickpull every third day.  Here's my list:

Weatherbug

Viigo

Scoremoobile

Wells Fargo

Fox News

Poynt

Google Maps

YouTube

Bloomberg Mobile

Slacker

Marriott

US Airways

App World

VZW Tones

My Verizon

Quickpull

BB Wallett

buzzd

No themes, don't think the ole 9530 could handle it might explode.  I got Kim Kardashian and Vida Guerra wallpaper though.  Love to love my wallpaper. 

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Good list. That's a lot of applications for the 9530. Are Wells Fargo/Fox News/Marriot/US Airways actual applications? Or are they just links to the website?

Haha. I always laugh when I see Fox and news next to each other. There couldn't be a bigger oxymoron.

0 Likes
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
You wonder why browser is slowing down!! Slacker Radio.. I just finished test and just found out a couple a min- No wonder its called SLACKER Huh slacks your experience with lightning browser.. what I'm doing now is, delete when finish!
0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

JCM wrote:
You wonder why browser is slowing down!! Slacker Radio.. I just finished test and just found out a couple a min- No wonder its called SLACKER Huh slacks your experience with lightning browser.. what I'm doing now is, delete when finish!

Did you have something to contribute to the topic of the post? Or were you just going to be a negative nancy?

0 Likes
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
Yeah, if you look at it that way it will. But if you take as Oh okay so that's why my browser is slow. Cool right on?
0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Here is a list of mine:

StreetDocRN current 3rd Party Apps

• 1. AmAze
  • 2. Astraware Sudoku
  • 3. Capture It
  • 4. Dictionary and Thesaurus
  • 5. Documents To Go Premium
  • 6. Facebook
  • 7. Gmail
  • 8. Google Maps
  • 9. Google Sync
  • 10. Lexulous
  • 11. MobileBanking
  • 12. Mobipocket Reader
  • 13. Opera Mini 4.2
  • 14. PDF to Go
  • 15. Quickpull
  • 16. ScoreMobile
  • 17. Viigo
  • 18. VZ Navigator
  • 19. Weatherbug Lite
  • 20. Windows Live Messenger

And a couple of screen shots of my current theme, iTour courtesy of andyriot.

Applications Screen

Application Screen.jpg 

Home Screen

Home Screen.jpg

I love my Tour and it seems to run all of my apps with no problems.

Doc

0 Likes
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
What's up, this is how many apps I have 65 = And its called QUICKLAUNCH Ha Ha Ha Ha, there apps from device Oh Shoot got to go just got a email from VZW to update software, I will show you energy theme later....
0 Likes
vztournewbie
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got my BB Tour last week,  so I am still diving in the wonderful word of the Blackberry goodness.

No screenshots just yet because I do not know how to do it, so if someone can point me in the right direction, it would be most appreciative. :smileywink:

With that here is my list so far:

Tour 9630

Fidelity Anywhere

Pandora Radio

Facebook

Gmail

Viigo

The Weather Channel

0 Likes
SaNDman
Contributor - Level 3

I have Blackberry 9530, and have little "third party" applications: GMAIL, GOOGLE TALK, Vz Tones. That's why I hardly have any problems with OS for Storm.:smileysurprised:

0 Likes