Blackberry OS 6 Poll
MacDaddy
Contributor - Level 1

Ok Folks, Just a fun little poll, How many of you users are running the Sprint 6.0.0.415 release on their Bold because their tired of waiting on our Beloved Verizon to get on the ball.

I'm One. Runs Flawlessly!! :smileyvery-happy:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry OS 6 Poll
Spiral
Master - Level 1

I am not running the Sprint ver .415 but have had OS6 on my Bold since October.  Currently running leak 6.0.0.333 and it also is working great for me.  Only problem I have had has been occasional reboots when taking pictures. From what I have read, .415 is virtually the same as my .333 so I figure to wait until I see some additional changes.

I also hope Verizon issues a release soon.  I am guessing they are waiting until they start selling Bold's pre-loaded with OS6.

0 Likes
NEL-REY

This is great! I love it. When i came to verizon from sprint i had one complaint about sprint. They did not give a dam about the customer. Verizon seemed to care and care deeply about me the customer. Now that has changed. It seems if you have a blackberry you are a second class customer, hell even a third class one. I have called countless times about BB6 youd think they would be more helpfull, get answers or make me feel like I matter. But instead they have done NOTHING at all try to sell me a damdroid. I said all that to say this. I went on the BB site and there it is all the tools I need to install BB6 on my BB and so i did. And im loving it. Its so sad Verizon is on the road to learn the lesson sprint learned years ago. "YOU CANT THINK THE CUSTOMER WONT GET UPSET AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE" So until verizon wakes up. GET BB6 FROM SPRINT AND KNOW SPRINT IS VERY AWARE OF WHAT WE ARE ALL DOING. HECK IF I WAS WORKING FOR SPRINT READING THIS POST I WOULD COUNT ON SPRINT GROWING FROM UPSET VERIZON CUSTOMERS.:smileymad: I LOVE MY VERIZON BB CURVE 9330 RUNNING BB6 THANKS TO SPRINT :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
redwizard69

I'm like Spiral, running .333 and it has been awesome. No random reboots...hardly and lockups. It runs better on 6. thas it did on the last official release of 5. I just dont see what the feet dragging is all about by Verizon unless they are waiting for a 6.0 release phone. Getting more and more fed up with Big Red after being a customer for over 6 years now, 

0 Likes
3274chidesj

After I download OS 6 from Sprint what do I need to do, and how do I do it?  Haha thanks...

Also, when (if) the 6.0 update comes from Verizon, will updating it through Advanced Options overwrite the Sprint version?  Thanks!

0 Likes