Blackberry Keyone availability?
ANGCUR23

Is Verizon ever getting the new Blackberry Keyone? I know you can buy it at best buy at full price then bring it over. But will it be on the list of phones to upgrade with anytime soon? I have a phone on my account that is ready to upgrade but I don't see the Blackberry yet.  Thanks for any help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Blackberry Keyone availability?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ANGCUR23, I'm a big BlackBerry fan! At present, I don't have information to share with you regarding Verizon offering the BlackBerry KeyOne Smartphone. However, we'd like to keep you in the loop by recommending that you sign up for our email alerts about our latest products and services at: http://vz.to/1Tex5AB. RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CappyNH

Angcur23, I have researched this to death. This is what I have found out. It is useless to even try to call Verizon because the general public know more than the sales associates at the call center. I have heard the CDMA version was only a BETA phone and the few hundred they has sold out in minutes on Amazon and Best Buy. I guess we will have to wait it out. The sales staff at the VZW stores are also clueless, had no idea what a BlackberryKEYone was. Only hyping the iphones and Google Pixel. Good luck.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ANGCUR23, I'm a big BlackBerry fan! At present, I don't have information to share with you regarding Verizon offering the BlackBerry KeyOne Smartphone. However, we'd like to keep you in the loop by recommending that you sign up for our email alerts about our latest products and services at: http://vz.to/1Tex5AB. RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes