Blackberry Classic
RALCHL76

My wife has a Blackberry Classic 10 and recently has encountered the following issue.  When she uses the Delete Prior for a specific date range for her emails, her texts within that same date range are also deleted.  Obviously she inadvertently changed a setting, so I'm wondering if anyone knows how to change the setting back so that the Delete Prior capability only deletes the emails and NOT her texts.

Thanks,

Ralph

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Classic
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to keep those important messages safe without deleting them. To confirm, she has been able to erase only the emails in the past?  Did she choose "Delete Prior" in the Hub app or in the email app directly?

Yale_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RALCHL76

Yes, from her home screen, she taps on the email icon which then opens up her emails in the Blackberry Hub.  From the Hub, she chooses Delete Prior.

Thank you,

Ralph

0 Likes
RALCHL76

It's been two months since Verizon Customer Service responded to my original post with a QUESTION, but no answer.  Can anyone help??

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

This is primarily a customer to customer forum not customer service. And CS reps usually only answer posts labeled as a question. You waited  day and a half after they responded to respond back so they probably didn't even pay attention to it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize if the response didn't come through. I know it can be an issue when our emails aren't working correctly. When did this start happening? What software version is she running on her phone?

Erin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes