Blackberry Bold 9650
captainfletch

I am having trouble which way I hold the Bold because I loose reception of fading in and out.  Is that normal with the Bold because it doesn't happen with my Curve.  I am constantly loosing signal.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Bold 9650
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

As a Bold 9650 owner, I have experienced the signal fluccuation you described.  I do not think it is a hardware problem, rather it is a software problem.  A lot of users who have upgraded their software to the leaked OS 6.0.0.222 have found the problem with the signal loss went away.  I loaded the 6.0 OS on my device last week, but I downgraded back to the 5.0.0.732 because a few of the apps I use were not 6.0 compatible yet.  I am hoping this will be fixed soon and the 6.0 OS will be released officially by Verizon and Sprint.  Hope this helps.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Bold 9650
Ambreezy
Contributor - Level 3

Hello captainfletch. I have read and understand your post regarding the signal issues with your Blackberry Bold device. You can try doing a battery pull on your device then once the phone is powered back on dial *228 press send and select option 1 to re-program your device. 

0 Likes