Blackberry App World
Fluffythecat

I've thought of signing up for Blackberry App World before, but have been a little confused by the T&C's. I thought in the terms and conditions there was something saying they might sell my email. Am I correct on that point, and has that ever happened to anyone? I get enough spam as it is without putting myself "out there" again, only to get more spam.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry App World
Spiral
Master - Level 1

Fluffythecat wrote:

I've thought of signing up for Blackberry App World before, but have been a little confused by the T&C's. I thought in the terms and conditions there was something saying they might sell my email. Am I correct on that point, and has that ever happened to anyone? I get enough spam as it is without putting myself "out there" again, only to get more spam.

I have not received any spam on my email account (gmail) that I could have related to my using it on either BB App world or more recently, itunes.  Both are reputable sites in my opinion.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I have not received any spam from using my personal email account (Road Runner) for BB App World and iTunes.

0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Fluffythecat wrote:

For your convenience please find some great information about Blackberry App World and Blackberry privacy policy at the links below:

Blackberry Privacy Policy

BlackBerry App World FAQ

0 Likes