BlackBerry Storm app memory
DeputyDawg

Is there any application that will allow us to download the app's to our SD Card instead of the phone memory? We can only have a few app's...I'm new to the BlackBerry family, but this is the only problem I'm having...thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry Storm app memory
fortuacity

There is but it only works if your OS is pre 5.0. Its name is Aerize Card Loader.  It is a fantastic app for those of us who cherish our App Memory that seems to disappear with every OS upgrade. The programmers have not found a way to make it work with the newer OS's as of yet though.

0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry Storm app memory
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

DeputyDawg wrote:

Is there any application that will allow us to download the app's to our SD Card instead of the phone memory? We can only have a few app's...I'm new to the BlackBerry family, but this is the only problem I'm having...thanks

Hi,

One of the problems that I have with Blackberry is that apps can only be run from the device's main memory and not the Mini card.  One feature of Blackberry App World is the ability to take apps that you don't use a lot and Archive them to your mini card.  This feature allows you to have more memory in the main memory but you can not use that app until your reinstall it back into your main memory. 

Doc

0 Likes