BlackBerry Data Plan.
BBtour09

Okay guys,

I just got my BlackBerry tour, and we have the familyshare plan, that's the select plan: for 1400 min and with 10 friends and familly. In our three lines I'm the only one that has the BB.  I  just wasnt sure what my BlackBerry $30 data plan include. I know I have email and internet browsing, but on the flyer that has the description of my plan it says that it's $ 1.99/mb  for data sent or received.  So is it unlimited internet browsing? Or it also applies to my BB plan?

Thanks alott 

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: BlackBerry Data Plan.
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

BBtour09 wrote:

Okay guys,

I just got my BlackBerry tour, and we have the familyshare plan, that's the select plan: for 1400 min and with 10 friends and familly. In our three lines I'm the only one that has the BB.  I  just wasnt sure what my BlackBerry $30 data plan include. I know I have email and internet browsing, but on the flyer that has the description of my plan it says that it's $ 1.99/mb  for data sent or received.  So is it unlimited internet browsing? Or it also applies to my BB plan?

Thanks alott 

Your BB data plan includes streaming email (unlimited), Internet from your device (unlimited), and all the instant messaging you can handle from any of the 5 msngers installed on the phone....you guessed it (unlimited).  Txt and MMS are a different story, but since you're on the FS 1400 I believe unlimited text and pix is included in that calling plan.  The$1.99/mb is for the other phones on your plan that might use the internet w/out the $30 data coverage.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

BBtour09 wrote:

Okay guys,

Thanks alott 

Your BB data plan includes streaming email (unlimited), Internet from your device (unlimited), and all the instant messaging you can handle from any of the 5 msngers installed on the phone....you guessed it (unlimited).  Txt and MMS are a different story, but since you're on the FS 1400 I believe unlimited text and pix is included in that calling plan.  The$1.99/mb is for the other phones on your plan that might use the internet w/out the $30 data coverage.

0 Likes
BBtour09

Thank you so much! 

I was already freaking out because I've been using my BB like crazy! :smileyhappy: Thanks. 

0 Likes
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

Not a problem, data plan confusion is something that's brought up here almost on a daily basis.  Let us know if you have any other issues we can assist with.  Welcome to the forums and enjoy your phone.  

If a member answers your question, solves an issue, and/or helps you in any way that becomes beneficial....by all means hook em up with some Kudos!! Or mark the thread solved and give Kudos!! 

0 Likes