Battery draining quickly, not receiving messages/e-mails/notifications properly..?
christartar

I charged my phone yesterday morning at home in an area where I supposedly have 5 bars of service. Then I took a train down to Baltimore, and the battery and phone seemed to be working fine. When I got to my apartment, the phone started draining very rapidly, and all I had done was send a few text messages. I plugged it in to charge again, and at some point in the night I received 4 text messages at once, then no further activity. When the phone was charged, I unplugged it and went to sleep. This morning I was woken up by it dying again, and I obviously didn't use it while I was sleeping (received an onslaught of e-mails and Facebook messages on it as well, all at once again). Does anyone know what's wrong with this phone and how I can fix it? I'm in yet another great service area, smack dab in the middle of a city, so that can't be it.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Battery draining quickly, not receiving messages/e-mails/notifications properly..?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, christartar-

I apologize that the Bold is not working properly. Is this still an issue for you? When did you purchase the Bold? I recommend backing up your personal data through Blackberry Protect or Desktop Manager, and perform a master reset (http://bit.ly/v0BRZv) to restore the battery life and notifications. If that fails, please let me know so I can continue to help.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes