Backup Assistant on Tour doesn't work
MrPC

I have Backup Assistant on a Tour. I activated and implemented it, it says my contacts were backed up, but my on line contact list is empty. Help please. And thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Backup Assistant on Tour doesn't work
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

It is not the fault of your device.  I believe that Verizon is having issues on their end.  They are aware of it and someone is working to try and resolve that issue.  Just hang in there. 

Also, on a similar note, there seems to be a problem with the mobile version of My Verizon.  A system error message is what the user recieves.  Again, I made them aware of this and that problem will also be resolved soon.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: Backup Assistant on Tour doesn't work
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

I posted that the My Verizon does not work with WiFi, however it works with the 3G network.  Obviously, you have a Tour and it does not have WiFi, so your problem with Backup Assistant can not be attributed to WiFi problems.  I will keep looking for an answer for you for the Backup Assistant.  It may still be down on the network side.  Thanks.

Doc

Ps, Just in case of disaster happening with your device, I would recommend backing up your stuff with Blackberry Dekstop Manager.

D

0 Likes