Re: BBM 5 to release tomorrow Oct 7
Darlin

What is with the sending a picture option with this new BBM? It sends the entire file & takes FOREVER!!!! :smileymad:

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

Send a picture? Do you mean your barcode?

0 Likes
rookietrader
Enthusiast - Level 3
i know i sent a music file threw bbm 5 and it took forever. also the bar code works great with bb os 4.7.0.148. i added bb os 5.0.0.230 to my storm and the bar code too forever to scan. i wanted it so i can send sms threw bbm 5 but i put os 4.7.0.148 back on my storm for now. i will wait for rim releases the official os 5.0 should be soon since the storm to comes out in a few weeks.
0 Likes
BBLeaks-dot-com
0 Likes
SureTypeBandit
Enthusiast - Level 3

i downloaded bbm 5.0 from the blackberry appworld from my phone....

Didnt know why that was there...at first thought i already have this why would it be here.  

Then co worker showed me new version and curiosity got the better of me...so i checked it out and dl'ed it.  Its cool...nice interface, new emoticons...backup is nice...scan barcode is cool.  But nothing really to leap for joy about IMHO....

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi, all,

Just thought I would throw in my opinion about BBM 5.0  I love the feature for creating groups.  A bunch of us who work together in the ER have Blackberrys and I started a group.  I created a calendar with various events on there, such as meetings, classes, etc.  Pretty cool feature.  I'm still playing with the app and so far I like what I have seen.

Doc

0 Likes