BB Tour and secure sites
krazyhorse

I'm trying to access secure sites on my new tour. I tried to logon to my account on verizon and am getting to the signin page with the lock symbol,but the page is white and blank.

I have tried ebay already and its okay,is there something else I need to set in the phone? My curve had no problem with this with the BB browser or the opera> What am I doing wrong?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BB Tour and secure sites
Michele-VzW
Contributor - Level 2

Make sure Support JavaScript and Support Style Sheets are enabled in the BlackBerry Browser.

To enable or disable support for HTML Tables, Style Sheets, and JavaScript:

1. On the BlackBerry device Home screen, click theBlackBerry Browser icon.
  2. Click the trackwheel, then Options.
  3. Select Browser Configuration. The Browser Configuration screen is displayed.
  4. To enable or disable support for HTML Tables, click the check box beside Support HTML Tables, then Change Option.

To enable or disable support for Style Sheets, click the check box beside Support Style Sheets, thenChange Option.

To enable or disable support JavaScript, click the check box beside Support JavaScript, then Change Option.

When the check box is selected, support for that feature is enabled. When the check box is clear, support for that feature is disabled.

Note: If the Support JavaScript check box does not appear on the Browser Configuration screen, it might appear on the General Properties screen. In the browser options, click General Properties. If the Support JavaScript check box does not appear on either screen, verify that the JavaScript Package check box is selected in Application Loader. If the JavaScript Package is not available in Application Loader, contact your service provider to verify that JavaScript is supported.

5. To save your changes, click the trackwheel, then Save Options.

0 Likes