BB Storm 1 freezing after new software update
unlcejscott
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello All,

I thought I was one of the lucky ones, never having any of the issues others had with their devices...until I downloaded the last software update a few days ago.  Now the unit is constantly freezing up and I have to do a battery pull to un-freeze..

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated

Unclejscott

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BB Storm 1 freezing after new software update
cassidy8

I have this exact same problem - have you found a solution?  I just downloaded the new software two weeks ago and it only freezes when I am texting (so far)

0 Likes
unlcejscott
Enthusiast - Level 3

cassidy8 wrote:

I have this exact same problem - have you found a solution?  I just downloaded the new software two weeks ago and it only freezes when I am texting (so far)

Just so you know, I first went to the store and had them swipe the devise and reload the new software.  That did not work....Sooooo to make a long story short, I ended up speaking directly to the store manager the next day and without blinking an eye he said that he'd have a new unit sent to my house, that had the new software already installed and that I was to bring both units back to the store and he would personally make sure everything was working before I left.

The unit I have has been trouble free since that moment. 
0 Likes
msagkittykat

I had the same problem until it made the screen go out and I had to take it in and get a new one....not sure if there is anything else we can do...make sure you rebooted it as well..

0 Likes