Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,442 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
BB Q10 Can’t Receive/Send Calls
MILKPHISH2

Help! My BB Q10 cannot receive or make phone calls. I can send receive texts and send and receive data. However, whenever i try to make a phone call. I get an error message stating “Call Failure,” and that the network is not available. I’ve tried all troubleshooting steps. It seems there is some software conflict or settings issue. Please help!  Thanks in advance! 

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: BB Q10 Can’t Receive/Send Calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that everything is okay! It's concerning to hear that you are experiencing these issues with your Q10. Let's take a closer look to see if we can pinpoint the cause for these issues. When did this issue initially begin?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MILKPHISH2

This started abut 2 weeks ago. I have already tried replacing the SIM card, but the problem persists. It seems as if it is a communication issue on Verizon’s end because the phone works fine otherwise, appears to connect to the network, and can send and receive data. Any ideas?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that your device is able to perform the way you need it to. In the troubleshooting steps, did you switch the network mode from Global to LTE/CDMA and place a test call? Are you only having trouble placing calls in a specific location, or does this affect you everywhere you go?

PeterP_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MILKPHISH2

Yea, I did switch the network mode from Gloval to LTE/CDMA, and it did not work. I also tried switching to other networks, and even trying to connect to 3G, and nothing worked. I was not able to place a test call because the phone cannot connect to the network. This problem affects the phone whenever I am. It is not dependent upon the location.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a functioning phone is essential, and we can definitely work with you on getting your phone and services restored. Do you know of anyone other Verizon Wireless subscribers having the same problem or issue you're having? It is possible there could be something going on in your area. Could we please get your city, state, and ZIP Code to check and to look into this possibility?

0 Likes
MILKPHISH2

Dear Seane,

Thanks for your reply. I don’t know of anyone else who has this problem. But, I suspect others may be having this same problem. I am in Tucson, Arizona and my zip code is 85719.  Thanks for your response.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MILKPHISH2

Thank you for those additional details. I checked the area provided, and there were no reported outages or alerts, so that is a plus. I also see that your origin post has been almost two weeks now and that is too long for an issue to go unresolved. For the sake of saving you time, I will be sending you a private message. Please check your inbox so that we can continue working on this more efficiently.

EdwardL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes