BB Messaging and emails?????
curtsangel

I can't use BB messaging.  And I have not been able to send or receive any emails.  Also, just this morning, my browser app disappeared, so now I can't get online.  Anyone know what's going on here? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BB Messaging and emails?????
Devs_Advocate
Contributor - Level 1

Did you try a battery pull yet?  If so, you can try to refresh your service books through your options menu.

0 Likes
curtsangel

I have taken the battery out several times and rebooted the thing.  Its driving me nuts here.  I am now able to get on BB Messenger, but still don't have my app for the browser, so I still can't go online.  Any other ideas?

0 Likes
Devs_Advocate
Contributor - Level 1

The only other idea I would have is to do a fresh reinstall of the operating system.  If you do a search on the boards, there is a post that tells how to do that.

0 Likes
LShimmy7

I don't know if you've resolved this issue yet, but something similar happened with my phone. Maybe I can help. Go to the Blackberry website and go through the support options there. I lost icons and only needed to remove my battery to fix the problem, but there are 3 other causes. I don't remember them off-hand, but they're outlined on the BB support site.

Hope this helps.

Shimmy.

0 Likes