BB Bold 9650 Issues
seltaeb112

• Is anyone else experiencing a high-pitched noise heard from the speaker of their BB Bold 9650?  This only occurs when the screen is lit.

• Does anyone find the boot time extremely long after a hard reset?  It takes over 6 minutes for my phone to boot.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BB Bold 9650 Issues
gabby3

Have not had the whining issue.

No reboots - yet. 

0 Likes
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

seltaeb112 wrote:

• Is anyone else experiencing a high-pitched noise heard from the speaker of their BB Bold 9650?  This only occurs when the screen is lit.

• Does anyone find the boot time extremely long after a hard reset?  It takes over 6 minutes for my phone to boot.

Hi.  I understand that you are having issues with your BB Bold.  I do have a question so I can look into this issue for you.

Did you download any applications before this started happening?  If so, which ones?   That could be the issue for the noise and taking a while for it to reboot.

Waiting on your reply :smileywink:

Thanks!

0 Likes
seltaeb112

The high pitched noise was noticed before I downloaded any applications, it appears to be a problem with the screen.  It only occurs when the screen is illuminated.  

The first time I reset the phone was after the BlackBerry OS was updated (why the phone was sold with old OS is a different question).  The reboot time has been long every time I have reset the phone (hard and soft reset).

This is not the first BlackBerry I have owned, I expected a long reset time but not this long.

0 Likes