BB App World Problem for prior Alltel phone
Giles

I attempted to download the free YouMail Visual Voice Mail app from BB App World and was unable to because it is recognizing my phone as an Alltel phone and Alltel is not a supported carrier for their program.  I transitioned from Alltel to Verizon in June.  Any recommendations would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: BB App World Problem for prior Alltel phone
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Yes, that app will not work with your current phone.  Although you are a Verizon customer, you phone is an Alltel phone.  You will not be able to enjoy any of the Verizon apps such as VCast or VZNavigator either, I believe, because of the Alltel phone.  I had the same problem with my 8130 Pearl until I upgraded to a Verizon Tour.

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Yes, that app will not work with your current phone.  Although you are a Verizon customer, you phone is an Alltel phone.  You will not be able to enjoy any of the Verizon apps such as VCast or VZNavigator either, I believe, because of the Alltel phone.  I had the same problem with my 8130 Pearl until I upgraded to a Verizon Tour.

Doc

0 Likes
Giles

Oh well, that wasn't the response I was hoping for but I thank you for the quick reply.  Have a great day.

0 Likes