9550 Purchase
AzCellUser

So I received an email on Friday from VZW advising me I could upgrade to the Storm 2 or Droid early.  Thought hard about it as my 9530 has been doing very well since the 5.0 upgrade.  But, I did it.  Paid $175 then received a $100 mail in rebate, so it cost me $75 and an additional 11 months to my contract.  That does not bother me though as Verizon has the best network in the nation and I have never had any issues with their network (knock on wood, tap, tap ,tap).  Now, the Storm 2 (9550), has impressed me very much over the weekend so far.  The browser is so much quicker, movement to landscape and back is quicker, the device in whole is much faster in response.  No app. problems as of yet, camera is quicker and I love the large amount of application memory.  I am hovering around 108.0 mb with no loss over the last 2.5 days.  What did I do with my 9530.  Gave it to my son who has now started service on it and has not had any issues thus far.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 9550 Purchase
bikeguy

Nice offer!  Were you due for an annual upgrade?  I am asking since the other offers I have seen have been 279.99 with a $100 mail in rebate.

0 Likes