to Tour or Curve?
corey74

this might be a dumb question but I'm off to buy a blackberry today and need some advise.  I like the curves keypad better but is the tour going to have more options?  Every twoo years I takes me like a week to pick a phone!!  lol

any help on which one to go with would be grately appreciated!!!

0 Likes
Re: to Tour or Curve?
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I don't know whether you have to have it today, but I would wait for the Bold 9650 to release (hopefully soon). Compare the specs on BlackBerry.com. Two advantages over your other choices come to mind right off the bat: The Bold has a trackpad instead of a trackball, and the camera has a flash, which the newer Curve doesn't. The Bold also has Wi-Fi, global capabilities and more memory. I really think it would be worth the wait. GL deciding!

0 Likes
davidnc

Thats what I am waiting on still , the 9650 hopefully soon. I am still keeping my current phone but it will turn into my backup phone , as soon as I get the bold  9650:smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
Jude526

I would hold out for the bold  I had the Tour and after 4 of them got the Curve.  I like the Curve just fine, but if you want all the bells and whistles then hold off for the Bold  I am not complaining  The Curve is a great little BB work horse  I am pleased with it

0 Likes