how do I withdrawal from Total equipment coverage plan?
prima

I am currently enrolled in Total equipment coverage plan and paying $ 6.99 monthly.

Now, I don't need this plan so want to withdrawal from it.

When I go to "Change Plan" or "Change Features" pages, I don't see this plan in either place.

How do I cancel this plan?

0 Likes
Re: how do I withdrawal from Total equipment coverage plan?
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Good day prima!

You most certainly cancel TEC (Total Equipment Coverage) at any time.

• Customers with TEC (Total Equipment Coverage) may cancel WPP (Wireless Phone Protection) and keep EW (Extend Warranty) coverage (at $1.99 per month) at any time by contacting Verizon Wireless.
  • Conversely, customers with TEC may cancel EW and keep WPP (at $5.18 per month for phones and advanced devices, $9 for tablets, and $8.18 for iPhones) by contacting Verizon Wireless. 
  • If you cancel will not be able to file a claim once feature is canceled and may not reactivate, re-enroll in WPP and/or EW until or unless you purchase and activate a new or CPO (Certified Pre-Owned) device on that line of service

If you would like me to cancel this feature for you, send me a private message with your name/number and I would be able to get you all squared away.

Have a great day!

Tamara H.

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
paulvr

TamaraH,

I would also like to cancel this featue on my phone.  I am not sure how to send you a private message to share my name and number.

Paulvr

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can call customer service too *611 from your phone or 1-800-922-0204 from another phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
disabled

I want to cancel my total equipment coverage

0 Likes