blackberry curve will not turn on!! please help!
mmbone21

I have had the worst luck with cellphones lately, and now my luck has gotten worse...

my blackberry curve 8330 will not turn on..  I have only had it for around 3 weeks...it worked fine all day until tonight when the battery got low..I put it on the charger and it shut off and I have left it on the charger for about 2 hours but it will not turn on..no lights are on whatsoever...its really frustrating!! any help would be greatly appreciated!! thanks in advance!

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: blackberry curve will not turn on!! please help!
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

mmbone21 wrote:

I have had the worst luck with cellphones lately, and now my luck has gotten worse...

my blackberry curve 8330 will not turn on..  I have only had it for around 3 weeks...it worked fine all day until tonight when the battery got low..I put it on the charger and it shut off and I have left it on the charger for about 2 hours but it will not turn on..no lights are on whatsoever...its really frustrating!! any help would be greatly appreciated!! thanks in advance!

It might be something wrong with the battery or phone.Hard to say which it is. I would recommend going to your local Verizon store. Have someone test out the phone. If it turns out to be the battery then you can just get a new battery for the phone. If it is the phone, you got 30 days to return the phone. You can get another new different phone or new same phone.

0 Likes
Re: blackberry curve will not turn on!! please help!
PROB1

Check the outlet that you have the charger plugged into, make sure it is working (plug a lamp or radio in where you have the charger plugged in).  If that is not it, try plugging your phone into the USB port on your computer and seeing if it will charge-up and turn on.  If this does not work, I agree, go visit the nice people at the Verizon store :smileymad:.  I had a similar issue with my Tour, the battery was so dead it would not turn on.

0 Likes