Verizon Blackberry Curve 8330 cell phone pink
AWIW

Please i need your help i have Verizon Blackberry Curve 8330 cell phone pink  can i use it with Nigeria MTN network ?i bought it online from The OEM Shop from  Amazon .com home page . where can i insert my Nigeria MTN sim card please as i can not find the location.Kindly tell me how to go about it.because i am here in Nigeria now and want to make use of blackberry that is why i bought it  online since the price is not much.
Thank You.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Blackberry Curve 8330 cell phone pink
Spiral
Master - Level 1

AWIW wrote:

Please i need your help i have Verizon Blackberry Curve 8330 cell phone pink  can i use it with Nigeria MTN network ?i bought it online from The OEM Shop from  Amazon .com home page . where can i insert my Nigeria MTN sim card please as i can not find the location.Kindly tell me how to go about it.because i am here in Nigeria now and want to make use of blackberry that is why i bought it  online since the price is not much.
Thank You.

The Verizon blackberry 8330 does not have a SIM slot as it is a CDMA type cell phone.  Nigeria MTN requires a GSM type cell phone.

You purchased the wrong type of phone for your application.  Sorry, live and learn.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Blackberry Curve 8330 cell phone pink
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Read the seller's policy. Maybe s/he will take it back with a restocking fee. Or you can resell it online.

Look for an unlocked GSM phone for your needs. Or purchase a GSM phone and pay someone on eBay to unlock it for you.

0 Likes