Mobile internet and email turned off when pre paid funds applied to account - suggestions?
MAS962014

Every month when the payment is applied to the account my email and mobile internet gets turned off - not when I pay - when the payment is applied. I've called in to tech support and about 1/3 of the time the technician resolves the problem. It's a software switch - I've tried to explain it to the tech's but it's always the same thing 15 to 20 minutes on hold and then they try something and tell me it's all resolved thank you for choosing Verizon. When they actually fix it I get a message from the Activation server. Any thoughts or suggestions????

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Mobile internet and email turned off when pre paid funds applied to account - suggestions?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you are having issues with your device MAS962014. If you have prepaid you can either visit a store location in your area http://bit.ly/3SdsA  or via phone call at 888-294-6804 to receive further assistance with this issue.

KinquanaH_VZw
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Mobile internet and email turned off when pre paid funds applied to account - suggestions?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sure that has to be frustrating to have this happen every month. I'd pull a few hairs out if it were me. Has our Prepaid Tech Support team opened a ticket to have this finally resolved?

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
MAS962014

No, a ticket has not been opened. I have not called back in after it was turned off again last week.

Mark

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you are experiencing this issue MAS962014. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you are having issues with your device MAS962014. If you have prepaid you can either visit a store location in your area http://bit.ly/3SdsA  or via phone call at 888-294-6804 to receive further assistance with this issue.

KinquanaH_VZw
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes