How do you fix error code "907 Invalid COD"
barkbeetle

Attempts to download on my BB Torch 9850 fails and returns error message "907 Invalind COD".  What is the fix?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do you fix error code "907 Invalid COD"
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello barkbeetle,

I wanted to follow up with you on the 907 Invalid COD error code that you are receiving on your blackberry Torch 9850. Since the error message that you are getting is not common to the average user, I decided to investigate this issue a little further. After some research on blackberry's website, I found an article about this error message that you have. Even though RIM stated that there is not a permanent solution to this issue, this article has several workarounds to try. Below is the link of possible solution to your specific issue. As you provide additional information on your issue then we can continue to find a permanent resolution for you.

http://bit.ly/WGvVJ

Once you have tried the workarounds in the link below, please share your findings with the community as it may help another fellow blackberry user in the future.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello barkbeetle,

I would love to assist you with the error you're receiving but do need additional information. When are you receiving this error? What specifically are you attempting to download? Let us know so we can further assist.

DaisyP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello barkbeetle,

I wanted to follow up with you on the 907 Invalid COD error code that you are receiving on your blackberry Torch 9850. Since the error message that you are getting is not common to the average user, I decided to investigate this issue a little further. After some research on blackberry's website, I found an article about this error message that you have. Even though RIM stated that there is not a permanent solution to this issue, this article has several workarounds to try. Below is the link of possible solution to your specific issue. As you provide additional information on your issue then we can continue to find a permanent resolution for you.

http://bit.ly/WGvVJ

Once you have tried the workarounds in the link below, please share your findings with the community as it may help another fellow blackberry user in the future.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
maurerguy

I am getting this same error message as I attempt to reinstall VZ Navigator on my replacement 9850 (the last one was fine except it wouldn't take a charge any more from any source)

The suggestions here are quite complex, and frankly I can't believe there is not an easier workaround for what in my case has to be a pretty simple issue. I have all the same apps, etc, that I had on my previous machine, I was successfully using VZ Navigator on a regular basis, and now it wants to be re-downloaded, and I can't do it.

Probably I need to erase my current version for some reason and reload it, but I don't want to somehow lose VZ navigator in the process. (I would love to still have my 20 favorite places, but I don't expect that.) I know I have not done anything esoteric to cause this problem, but it is quite frustrating, and I hope to get a simple and effective solution quickly.

0 Likes