Home Screen from Curve to Storm
bbmdgirl

I am migrating from the blackberry curve to the Storm1.  I loved my curve, and I am hoping there is a way to have the Storm displaces my next few appointments on the home screen like the curve?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Home Screen from Curve to Storm
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

bbmdgirl wrote:

I am migrating from the blackberry curve to the Storm1.  I loved my curve, and I am hoping there is a way to have the Storm displaces my next few appointments on the home screen like the curve?

Hi,

What you are referring to is a "Today" style theme, which will display upcoming calendar events and unread messages from your messages folder.  The Curve came from the factory with one of those style themes installed.  I am not sure if the Storm comes with a Today style theme or not, perhaps a Storm owner can answer that question.  You can find those type of themes on the internet at Crackberry.com or other places such as Elecite.com and sometimes for free or very cheap. 

Doc

0 Likes
Re: Home Screen from Curve to Storm
VZW_Zrock02
Contributor - Level 3

Unfortunately the Storm 1 does not come with a theme like this, however there are many on crackberry.com you can download for free to give you this ability to display your upcoming appointments and events. Hope this helps.

0 Likes