Blackberry Curve and VZ Navigator
Judy
Enthusiast - Level 1
I purchased VZ Navigator for my Blackberry Curve last week and can’t figure out what to do next.  Do I go some where to download it or something.  Anybody else having this issue?
Message Edited by Judy on 03-13-2009 12:18 AM
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Blackberry Curve and VZ Navigator
KaiserBob
Enthusiast - Level 3
On the curve you should be able to download the application from the browser. There should be a link for VZ Navigator and it will walk you through the setup and install. If you changed your home page you can access the VZW start page by going to http://start.vzw.com

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KaiserBob
Enthusiast - Level 3
On the curve you should be able to download the application from the browser. There should be a link for VZ Navigator and it will walk you through the setup and install. If you changed your home page you can access the VZW start page by going to http://start.vzw.com
0 Likes
Rockstar01
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello,

I just thought I could help out a bit.

You do have to go into your phone and download the vvznavigator to the device and there are two ways that you can do this.  If you go into your web browser on the phone it should bring up vz start.  Right there you should see vznavigator where you can download it.  Also if you dont see it there there should be something that also says vzapp zone...You can also download it from there as well.  If you have already done this make sure you remove the battery out of the phone and put it back in and turn it back on to refresh the device.  If this still doesnt work that means that VZW has not added the vznavigator feature to your account and you will have to call so they can add that.  It will be called vznavigator for advanced devices...

Hope this helps!  If you have any other questions you can deffinately ask!

0 Likes
Judy
Enthusiast - Level 1
Thanks Rockstar01 and KaiserBob.  It does help.  I'll look for that download.
0 Likes
Biggbill
first you should go to options/gos/location and turn on the gps. save it.   then open the browser and click the vz nav and lett it install.  with gps off it will not install.
0 Likes
Biggbill
gos=pgs. opps
0 Likes
Jay-VzW
Contributor - Level 1

Judy,

Remember to click the Green Solution? button to the right of the post if any of the responses actually answered your question.  This will make it easier for others to quickly find similar answers to their questions (Solved Threads appear at the top of Search Results).
0 Likes