Another Curve Browser Not Working
Rar

Yesterday, my husband must have had an application running all day because during the day,  the battery drained and the phone was dead.

After charging all night, the phone registers a fully charged battery.  However, in the upper left corner, it indicates the signal is "off".  When trying to access the internet, the following message is displayed:

"The radio on the device is currently turned off or the battery  is too low for the radio to be used.  As a result, the Browser cannot retrieve any Web pages."

How can he fix this?  I cannot find any information in the little manual which accompanied the phone. 

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Another Curve Browser Not Working
lowrance
Contributor - Level 2
goto manage connections icon and check the box that says mobile network then just down from that is mobile network options.  just double check there that data services is set to on

View solution in original post

0 Likes
lowrance
Contributor - Level 2
goto manage connections icon and check the box that says mobile network then just down from that is mobile network options.  just double check there that data services is set to on
0 Likes
Rar

Thank you so much.  The first instance was resolved when I pulled the battery.  This morning, the connection was lost again and the battery pull didn't work.

We did as you suggested and it worked!  YAY!  :smileyhappy:  Thank you so much

Rar

0 Likes