Accessing Data Backed Up from my Curve 8330
MillieCK

We recently decided that we really did not need all that a Blackberry device does so we bought a Samsung Integrity.  However, one of the things that my Balckberry had that I used all the time was the Memos and Tasks.  Unfortunately the Samsung does not have these features.  It does have a card to which I can download documents to view.  I always backed up my Blackberry so when we switched phones, I donated my Blackberry.  My problem now is that I need some of that information that was on my Blackberry but the back-up files cannot be read by anything I currently have on my computer.  Is there any way to access the data?  It would be nice if I could convert it to Word or Excell or even PDF.  I would be happy if I could just get the files to open and then I could copy the information.  Please HELP!

0 Likes
Re: Accessing Data Backed Up from my Curve 8330
blamiya1
Contributor - Level 3

In this case, if your computer can not open or read any of the information that you backed up from your blackberry, there is not too many other options besides having the blackberry device to transfer the files to your new phone using synchronization or bluetoothing.

0 Likes
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes