Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: where is the mic?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

On most basic phones the mic is usually located at the bottom and could be on the bezel. It is a very tiny hole and I have seen it sometimes not look like a hole at all if it is filled with dirt. I am guessing that you are questioning where it is because people are stating that they can't hear you. I would locate the hole on the bezel and try to blow it out with canned air. If that doesn't work I have successfully (on countless occasions) cleared this opening by taking a single staple and straightening it. Once straight it is the perfect size to clear any dirt out. Be sure to blow it out afterwards.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

On WHAT phone?

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

On most basic phones the mic is usually located at the bottom and could be on the bezel. It is a very tiny hole and I have seen it sometimes not look like a hole at all if it is filled with dirt. I am guessing that you are questioning where it is because people are stating that they can't hear you. I would locate the hole on the bezel and try to blow it out with canned air. If that doesn't work I have successfully (on countless occasions) cleared this opening by taking a single staple and straightening it. Once straight it is the perfect size to clear any dirt out. Be sure to blow it out afterwards.

0 Likes
dln9999
Enthusiast - Level 2

Samsung Convoy 3. I think I found it, thanks to this forum, NOT in the users manual.

dln9999
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks!